9 Ways Procrastination May Keep You From Getting The Job Of Your Dreams
If Procrastination Is Keeping You From Moving Ahead In Your Career And You Want To Quit Beating Yourself Up For Everything You Are NOT GETTING DONE, Now There Is A Resource That Can Help.
When it comes to the job search process, there are a variety of ways people sabotage themselves, but few are more destructive, or have a more profound impact, than procrastination. Whether you have elevated procrastination to an art form or selectively deal with the issue, it is an important habit to break because it can lead to stress, illness, and low self-esteem.In this eBook, which is endorsed by Rita Emmett, author of The Procrastinator's Handbook, you will learn:
- Why multi-tasking is actually HURTING your productivity and how to avoid this common trap.
- How to avoid spending so much time helping others that you don't
have time for yourself.
- A way to shift your mindset about writing your résumé so you
clearly see what you have to offer and spend less time feeling unsure
or wondering just how marketable you really are.
- A strategy to overcome the reluctance many people feel around proactive networking.
- A fantastic resource to help you permanently increase your overall
happiness and level of optimism.
- A step-by-step method to change your thinking and reframe whatever limiting beliefs that may be holding you back.
If being more productive is a gift you want to give yourself, order a copy today.
Get your copy of 9 Ways Procrastination May Keep You From Getting The Job Of Your Dreams: $49.95 Visit: store.careercraftsman.com